Eat Better America Rebate Offer (General Mills)

UPDATE: Looks like members of Eat Better America were randomly chosen to receive this offer.  If you are not registered yet, go here to join.  I called and was told that this offer is not going out to all members,  but it is worth signing up to see if you are one of the “random” winners!

Eat Better America is a program from General Mills, makers of Cheerios, Nature Valley, Fiber One, Green Giant and Yoplait to name a few. I just received an e-mail about a new rebate program. Here is what it says:

Eat Better America wants to help you stock up on all your favorite healthy products this summer. Get a $15 Visa prepaid card when you purchase $30 worth of participating products. Purchases must be made between July 9 and July 23rd.

Were you “randomly” selected?  Gloat on the comments! :)

7 comments

1. Alisha says:

I was… and I'm hoping to be able to buy each item "half" price with coupons so that I can spend $15 on $30 and get the $15 back! I started today by using some $1 off YoPlus yogurts – on sale for $2 each.

2. Kristy and Mary says:

Good for you! Check out the sale at walgreens this week on GM cereal and nature valley granola bars at 2/$4. Use MQ and I think you should be able to make a few bucks on the deal!

3. Anonymous says:

I was a little confused by the rebate form and the submission requirements. It says to include the Product UPC, but I'not sure if they want the actual UPC or if I just have to write it down. It would be a lot of trouble to cut every UPC from each container of Yoplait that I bought!

4. Kristy and Mary says:

I will call on this and let you know!

5. Kristy and Mary says:

I just spoke with a rep from GM. He confirmed that that $30 purchase can be made on multiple receipts. Also, he said that for the yoplait UPCs, you can just write them on the form (do not have to send in the actual UPC for yogurt). Other items still need the actual UPC. Hope that helps!

6. Anonymous says:

So the $30 worth is for the product price total before the coupons?

7. Kristy and Mary says:

Sorry it took me so long, I was waiting to hear from the rep. Just like most mail in rebate offers, the price is before coupons. Yeah, this makes for higher savings! Be sure to finish your purchases this week, receipts must be dated by the 23rd, postmark by aug 24.