New Reward Program from Menchie’s: My Smileage :)

If you are a 4our2cents Facebook fan (and you should be!) you know that we often post about a fab little place called menchie’s.  It is FroYo goodness!

Well they have just added one of our favorite things: a customer loyalty, reward program!  It’s called My Smileage.  You will receive 1 “smile” for every $1 spent.  Once you reach 50 “smiles” you get $5 in menchie’s money to use toward your next purchase.  You will also receive 25 bonus “smiles” when you register your card at menchies.com.  And don’t be shy about adding that birthday on your account profile, you will get a birthday treat too! Check out all the details on the program here.

Update: I was told by a Menchie’s employee that the old punchcard system is not completely obsolete. If you have one with more than 6 punches, you can turn it in for a free Menchie’s frozen yogurt. Lucky me. I have 7 punches! Don’t throw out that punchcard if it has punches!!!

6 comments

1. Sue Blaylock says:

I really like the shop and the yogurt is nice and creamy! I got my card today. The
    number is:
    9002 3865 7838
    Please issue me my 25 smiles.
    Thanks

2. Mary & Kristy says:

Sue-
    We are not actually affiliated with Menchies. (Just big fans!). In order to get your points you will need to contact the company directly at http://menchies.com/
    Thanks
    Mary & Kristy recently posted..Sani-Hands Wipes Free Sample

3. Mike says:

Just curious, but why are people leaving their card numbers here?? Are they really so stupid that they think a customer service rep. is somehow going to find their comment posted to a blog unrelated to the company and enroll them without any details??

4. Menchies says:

Mike: please do not be rude. People make honest mistakes and there is no reason for you to take time in your day to belittle others. Be happy. Eat Menchies! <3

5. Jennifer says: